When stress makes nerves and emotions run contrary to your goals, this comprehensive combination offers calming stabilizing support.
• Agnus - Helps when despair and sadness make one easily distracted and forgetful.
• Gelsemium - Ideal relief for anticipatory nerves before exams, performances, interviews or other stressful situations when a heavy dulness and butterfly stomachs get in the way; also useful for effects of excitement - highs or lows.
• Ignatia - Offers critical calming support when grief, homesickness, heartbreak, disappointment or shocking news strain nerves and energy.
• Lycopodium - Relieves worried, anxious nerves overwhelmed by stage fright, apprehension or indecision. It differs from Gelsemium's stage fright, as its sufferers usually perform just find once in the spotlight.
• Kali phos - Nerve nutrient cell salt helps nerves counter-balance stress, worry, sadness and fatigue.
• Passiflora - Offers gentle calming support for natural relief and a good night’s sleep.
From stage fright to home-sickness, this calming remedy offers nerves a chance to relax and recover and do their best. 100% natural, worry-free relief.
Homeopathic Ingredients: Agnus cast, Gelsemium, Ignatia, Kali phos, Lycopodium, Passiflora
|Keynotes||Anxiousness, Anxious nerves, Performance Nerves, Exam nerves, Performance Nerves, Jittery Nerves, Nervous headache, Nervous indigestion, Sleeplessness, Sadness, Worry, Irritability, Heavy fatigue|
|Homeopathic Ingredients||Agnus cast, Gelsemium, Ignatia, Kali phos, Lycopodium, Passiflora|
|Product Type||Combination Remedy|