Homeopathic Allergy Remedies
Hay Fever and Allergy Irritants Hit an All Time High in Many States
This year's warm early spring is flooding our respiratory tracts with too much pollen and botanical dust. Pollen, pet dander, mold and dust confuse our histamine responses, especially when we feel overwhelmed. 1-800-Homeopathy's safe, natural, homeopathic allergy and hay fever remedies help the body find the common sense it needs without suppressing what our immune responses think they need to do. We have relief formulas designed for all ages and stages of allergy, hay fever, sinus and acute wheezing and sneezing.
Why so many homeopathic allergy remedy options? In order to match the wide variety of responses, we need a wide variety of options -- homeopathy supports individuality.
Allium cepa - watery eye irritation, nose burns, throat irritation, hoarseness
Euphrasia - tears burn watery eyes, nose runs or gets stuffed up
Kali bich - sinuses, throat, etc., clog with thick, ropy, stubborn mucus
Pulsatilla - stuffy yellow mucus, sniffles, cough, sinus pressure, etc.
Nat mur - dry throat irritation, profuse nasal discharge, watery eyes, post nasal drip,
Homeopathic Remedy Combinations for Allergy & Hayfever
HayFever #59 - Safe, non-drowsy relief for runny, sneezy, or scratchy eye, nose or throat irritation. Whether irritants are indoors or out, this unique formula helps reduce inflammation, irritation and swelling so you can breathe easier.
Homeopathic remedy ingredients:
- Euphrasia - Relieves burning eyes, dry throat and profuse nasal discharge.
- Pothos foet - Eases sneezing, runny noses and sore throat pain, especially if there is a saddle-shaped red swelling across the bridge of the nose.
- Sanguinaria - Applies best when eyes burn and throat stays dry while the nose changes from dry and sneezy to moist with burning discharge.
Sinus #203 - This head-clearing combination works with the body’s natural decongestants and histamines to clear the sinuses of stubborn mucus due to allergies, hay fever, colds or congestions.
Homeopathic remedy ingredients:
- Euphrasia - Relieves sinus troubles that behave more like colds with profuse burning tears especially in the morning, plus profuse, bland nasal discharge, and often a bursting catarrhal headache that may set everything running.
- Kali bich - Among the masters of sinus trouble, it helps clear thick stringy yellow mucus that clogs eyes, ears, noses and throats causing pressure and pain, especially at the base of the nose.
- Hydrastis - Applies when post-nasal drip and profuse burning yellow mucus lead to a dull, pressing headache and a harsh cough.
- Pulsatilla - Helps clear thick yellow mucus in the eyes, nose, chest or sinuses which often results in a pressing sore headache and night coughs.
Hyland's Allergy Relief 4 Kids - Specially designed 4 Kids with sensitivity to pollen, ragweed, grasses, mold or animal dander! This gentle, safe and effective remedy relieves kids’ common allergy symptoms including watery eyes, runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, itchy eyes/nose/roof of mouth, pressure in the nose and cheeks, ear fullness / popping, dark circles under the eyes and hives.
Asthma #83 - Asthma is not something to tackle alone, but if you have seen a practitioner and want to supplement care, this remedy offers temporary natural relief from wheezing, oppressed breathing, and tightness in the chest as well as hacking, burning, dry coughs, whether the symptoms follow physical exertion, a cold or exposure to seasonal irritants.
We hope you find your solutions among these or others on our website.
Please note: these statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
Have a story to tell about homeopathy? Join the Conversation on 1-800 Homeopathy's Facebook Page!
Recent allergy news articles from 1-800 Homeopathy
Suffering from allergies can be the the worst. You could be having an especially difficult time this season if you live in one of these cities. Read full article here.
Have you gone outside to go to work this winter, bundled up in a thick jacket and snow hat, and been pleasantly surprised by how warm it was? Read full article here.
Spring has finally sprung and there's no doubt the kids will soon beg to spend just ten more minutes outside instead of coming in to do homework or eat dinner. Read full article here.
Allergy News from around the web
"That golden sheen settling on cars, sidewalks and everything else is directly tied to high levels of allergy misery in the heaviest oak pollen season in at least 25 years." - San Antonio news. Read article here:
"Mar. 21, 2012 - Allergy season has come early and hit with a wheezing vengeance in parts of the South and Midwest this year, thanks largely to an unusually warm winter. Abundant pollen is causing watery eyes, sniffles and sneezing." (The Associated Press) Read article here.
"Doctors say the spring misery stretches from Mississippi to Ohio and from Georgia to Texas... In some areas, allergists say pollen counts this week are as high as they've ever recorded" Read article here
1-800 Homeopathy Blog
March 26, 2012 7:21:08 PM EDT
Posted in Learn Homeopathy By