Specializing in burning pain, Causticum relieves a range of joint, neck and back pains as well as burning, blistering skin eruptions and sharp tearing headaches. Burning raw throats and constant rattling night coughs mark its colds. Burning urinary pain, incontinence and bed-wetting applications are among its common uses, as are abdominal pain, bloating, constipation and hemorrhoids. Causticum’s range of emotional applications include insecurity, anxious forebodings, effects of long lasting grief, worry, sadness and restless sleep.
Waiting for the next shoe to fall? Causticum's emotional picture often includes anxious forebodings, long lasting or suppressed grief or a sensitivity or sympathy to the grief or injustice that others suffer with a tendency to think the glass half empty.
Causticum's more general applications include:
• Blistering burns, old burns and other burning skin eruptions
• Colds with an exhausting rattling night cough burdened by stubborn mucus (cannot cough deep enough), hoarseness and a dry burning sore throat
• Ear noises possibly due to ear wax buildup, burning ear pain
• Hoarseness from overuse of voice or dryness
• Urinary symptoms including incontinence, bed-wetting, burning pain and frequent desire– best if used alongside professional attention.
• Joint pain applications include: stiff joints, stiffness between shoulders, stiff backs and backaches, and necks with burning tearing pains that are better for warmth; and foot toe cramps
Other symptoms include warts near nails, burning pains anywhere, cravings for sips of cold water, and craving for smoked meat or fish.
|Keynotes||Pain burning, Burning Pain, Joint Pain, Neck pain, Backache, Back Pain, Headaches, Skin eruptions, Burns, Burning Skin, Hoarseness, Sore throat, Throat pain, Coughs, Rattling coughs, Colds, Ear noises, Incontinence, Urinary symptoms, Urinary pain, Anxious Foreboding, Stress, Nerves, Restless Legs, Bloating, Constipation, Hemorrhoids, bed wetting, enuresis, grief, sadness, insecurity, sleeplessness, restless|
|Product Type||Single Remedy|