Specializing in various pains with burning sensations, Causticum relieves a range of joint, neck and back pains as well as hot, blistering skin eruptions and sharp tearing headaches. Raw sore throats, constant rattling night coughs and hoarseness mark its colds. Urinary irritation and occasional incontinence applications are among its common uses, as are abdominal pain, bloating, constipation and hemorrhoids; progressive weakness. Causticum’s range of emotional applications include insecurity, anxious forebodings, effects of long lasting grief, worry, sadness and restless sleep.
Waiting for the next shoe to fall? Causticum's emotional picture often includes anxious forebodings, long lasting or suppressed grief or a sensitivity or sympathy to the grief or injustice that others suffer with a tendency to think the glass half empty.
Causticum's more general applications include:
• Minor burns, old burns and other burning skin eruptions
• Colds with a wearying rattling night cough burdened by stubborn mucus (cannot cough deep enough), hoarseness and a dry hot sore throat
• Ear noises possibly due to ear wax buildup
• Hoarseness from overuse of voice or dryness
• Urinary symptoms including incontinence, bed-wetting, burning pain and frequent desire– best if used alongside professional attention.
• Joint pain applications include: minor stiffness in joints, between shoulders, backs and necks; back and neck pain with burning sensations that are better for warmth; and foot toe cramps
Other symptoms include warts near nails, burning sensations anywhere, cravings for sips of cold water, and craving for smoked meat or fish.
|Product Type||Single Remedy|