The single remedy ingredients in this combination cover a range of pains and modalities:
• Aconitum nap - neck, facial and joint pains that strike suddenly after a cold wind or draft.
• Bryonia - red, hot joints that ache sitting still and feel even worse when moving.
• Cinchona - weak, irritated joints that hate being touched, but may feel better with firm pressure.
• Magnesium phos - cramping spasmodic pain and radiating pains including low back and neck pain, muscle cramps and tension.
• Rhus tox - arthritic stiffness or injury related pain that feel worse in cold wet weather, while sitting still and after exertion, but improve with gentle movement and warmth.
This formula’s joint pain and stiffness relief can be enjoyed alongside any other form of medication or treatment as a form of self care, but please note rheumatism is a condition that deserves professional medical attention.
Each of the single remedy ingredients in this combination is available individually in our singles section for a more targeted apprach to homeopathic healing.
Homeopathic Ingredients: Aconite, Bryonia, Cinchona, Magnesium phos, Rhus tox.
|Keynotes||Joint pain, Arthritic stiffness, Arthritis, Minor swelling, Cramping, Cramps, Leg cramps, Spasms, Backache, Neck pain|
|Homeopathic Ingredients||Aconite, Bryonia, Cinchona, Magnesium phos, Rhus tox|
|Product Type||Combination Remedy|