Warts can be very persistent, but given time, homeopathic treatment can let the body know you want them to go away and help the body eliminate them.
• Anti crud - Cares for hard, thick horny warts often with calluses.
• Causticum - Applies to many warts on the face, eyelids, fingers and/or nose that tend to bleed easily.
• Dulcamara - Helps address the large, hard, smooth, fleshy warts on the face or hands.
• Nitricum acidum - Eases large, jagged, cauliflower, warts often on upper lip, that bleed on washing.
Ruta - Helps eliminate flat smooth, painful warts especially on the hands.
• Thuja - The wart expert applies to soft, fleshy, cauliflower-like warts anywhere, especially on the back of the head, which may bleed or crust easily.
Remember to give this one some time, warts can be pretty stubborn. For best results, apply Thuja Cerate externally while taking #38.
Homeopathic Ingredients: Antimonium crudum, Causticum, Dulcamara, Nitricum acidum, Ruta grav, Thuja
|Homeopathic Ingredients||Antimonium crudum, Causticum, Dulcamara, Nitricum acidum, Ruta grav, Thuja|
|Product Type||Combination Remedy|