Get Our Free Catalog!
Have our catalog delivered right to your doorstep.
It's national stress awareness month and we want you to know that stress is still a major public health problem. According to a recent data, 44% of Americans feel more stressed than they did five years ago and 1 in 5 Americans report experiencing "Extreme Stress"; but the data also shows an impact on actual physical health. Stress increases the risk of heart diseas 40%; it increases the risk of heartacks by 25% and stroke by 50%. 40% of stressed people overeat and 44% lose sleep every night. Recent findings also suggest that stress "shrinks the brain". And finally, stress costs the nation 300 billion every year in medical bills and lost productivity.1 Since this month is national stress awareness month we think it's important to do our part in building awareness of stress issues and also, awareness in some of the homeopathic remedies that can help reduce stress in your life.
Every single remedy ingredient in this unique combination’s calming formula, applies to situations in which stress, fatigue, grief or emotional turmoil can cause a downward spiral of sadness, weariness and occasional sleeplessness. As its relief is non drowsy, non habit forming and 100% worry free for all ages, it can be applied whenever you feel a dark cloud hovering nearby.
• Kali phos - The nervous system nutrient cell salt, offers balancing, revitalizing support when injury, illness, stress or sadness result in a heavy, yet restless fatigue, occasional sleeplessness or loss of nerve power sensation.
• Ignatia - Homeopathy’s emotional first aid remedy, relieves nervous systems frayed by a range of emotional stresses, including grief, loss, breakups, disappointment, homesickness, anger, jealousy or just sadness.
• Agnus castus - This unique remedy made from the Chaste Tree is known to help lighten the sadness and low spirits that can haunt the weary.
When stress makes your emotions and your nervous system run contrary to your goals, this comprehensive combination offers calming stabilizing support. Its formula combines the expertise of prominant singles capable of easing mental, emotional and physical stress response symptoms:
• Agnus - despair and sadness makes one easily distracted and forgetful.
• Gelsemium - anticipation before exams, performances or other stressful situations causes heavy dullness and butterfly stomachs; also useful for effects of excitement - highs or lows.
• Ignatia - first aid for emotional turmoil– eases symptoms of strain following grief, homesickness, heartbreak, disappointment or shocking news.
• Lycopodium - effects of anticipation and worry including timidity, indecision, headaches and diarrhea. Helps most if worrier tends to do well when actually in the spotlight.
• Kali phos - stress leads to worry, irritability, restlessness, anxious thoughts, fatigue, sadness and occasional sleeplessness.
• Passiflora - when worry, alcohol, excessive work or other stresses lead to occasional sleeplessness, restlessness, nervousness, and a bursting “top-will-pop-off’ headache.
Of course, it is best to find the stress and sleep remedies best for your lifestyle, click here for more homeopathic stress remedies.
*Please note: these statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.