Get Our Free Catalog!
Have our catalog delivered right to your doorstep.
This unique combination packs a team of special ingredients to relieve gastric symptoms when constipation, food or stress slows digestion including nausea, sour vomiting, abdominal bloating/pain, gas, flatulence and/or sick headache.
Every single remedy ingredient in this comprehensive combination lists relief for symptoms of ‘bilious nausea and sour vomiting’ among its complaints.
• Carduus mar (St. Mary’s Thistle) - Also lists symptoms of constipation followed by diarrhea, hot pain and minor abdominal pain.
• Chelidonium - Relieves nausea and stomach pain symptoms that may extend up toward a shoulder and especially if everything feels better with hot water.
• Chionanthus - Applies best if a sick headache is accompanied by symptoms of constipation, belching, tender abdomen and nausea.
• Natrum sulph - A cleansing digestive cell salt eases symptoms of bilious nausea, frequent hiccuping, green sour vomit and indigestion.
• Podophyllum - Applies best if nausea symptoms include hot sour belching and minor abdominal pain.
Whether your complaints stem from dietary errors or more systemic, though temporary, situations, if you have nausea and/or sour vomiting, you can find safe, natural, comforting support in this remedy.
Homeopathic Ingredients: Carduus mar, Chelidonium, Chionanthus, Natrum sulph, Podophyllum
|Homeopathic Ingredients||Carduus mar, Chelidonium, Chionanthus, Natrum sulph, Podophyllum|
|Product Type||Combination Remedy|