Get Our Free Catalog!
Have our catalog delivered right to your doorstep.
Looking for a calmer, more confident you?
Fight or flight, fright or fatigue– nerves often don’t know how to respond, they just engage and take much convincing to let go. This calming formula helps the body ease its responses so you can relax and put your best foot forward. Whether the stress involves stage fright, exams, deadlines, worry, homesickness, grief or sad news, this trusted remedy offers symptomatic relief from occasional sleeplessness, nervousness, restlessness, irritability, fatigue and low spirits, plus related tummy aches, lump-in-the-throat sensations, diarrhea, etc. 5 star reviews!
When stress makes your emotions and your nervous system run contrary to your goals, this comprehensive combination offers calming stabilizing support. Its formula combines the expertise of prominant singles capable of easing mental, emotional and physical stress response symptoms:
• Agnus - despair and sadness makes one easily distracted and forgetful.
• Gelsemium - anticipation before exams, performances or other stressful situations causes the mind to go blank, a heavy dull feeling and butterfly stomachs; also useful for effects of excitement - highs or lows.
• Ignatia - first aid for emotional turmoil– eases symptoms of strain following grief, homesickness, heartbreak, disappointment or shocking news, especially with much sighing and a lump-in-the-throat sensation.
• Lycopodium - effects of anticipation and worry including timidity, indecision, headaches and diarrhea. Helps most if worrier tends to do well when actually in the spotlight.
• Kali phos - stress leads to worry, irritability, restlessness, anxious thoughts, fatigue, sadness and occasional sleeplessness.
• Passiflora - worry, alcohol, excessive work or other stresses lead to occasional sleeplessness, restlessness, nervousness, and/or a bursting “top-will-pop-off’ headache,
Even more calming is the fact that these tablets do not have groggy side effects or risk of habituation.
|Homeopathic Ingredients||Agnus cast, Gelsemium, Ignatia, Kali phos, Lycopodium, Passiflora|
|Product Type||Combination Remedy|